Healthy Connections is seeking a full-time Behavioral Health Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work at our Hot Springs Central clinic. Experience working in Behavioral Health is preferred but not required. Applicant must have a certification of practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
Healthy Connections is a non-profit organization, providing medical, dental behavioral health and other services to citizens of southwest Arkansas. HCI is an equal opportunity employer.
Healthy Connections offers a four-day work week with a competitive salary. Our generous benefits package includes paid insurance benefits, 401(k) retirement plan and discounted Medical and Dental treatment for employees. Health, dental, and life insurance available for employees’ and are paid in full. Employees’ families are eligible for the same benefits at discounted pre-tax rates. Learn more at www.healthy-connections.org/careers.
- Must be qualified in Basic Life Support techniques.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft office products, and familiarity with network systems.
- Ability to understand and present verbal instructions and to exchange verbal information is essential.
- Excellent organizational, written and customer service skills necessary.
- Ability to travel to all locations and to meetings outside of the service area.
- Ability to understand verbal communication and instruction, exchange verbal information and to present information verbally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, courteous working relationships with patients, staff team members, business entities and others.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and problem-solve independently.
- Bilingual (Spanish) skills and/or experience preferred but not required.