The Dental Patient Care Coordinator works under the supervision of the Dental Director. This position serves as the hub of the Dental Department while serving as support staff and is responsible for performing other duties as assigned.
The Dental Patient Care Coordinator will have responsibilities in:
- Patient Relations
- Staff Relations/Team Building
- Administrative and Clerical Duties
- Safety/Infection Control
- Corporate Compliance
- High school education
- Preference is given to experience in or equivalent experience in claims coding (Dental Codes).
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) skills are preferred but not required.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft office products, and familiarity with network systems.
- Excellent organizational, written and customer service skills necessary.
- Ability to travel to all locations and to meetings outside of the service area.
- Ability to understand verbal communication and instruction, exchange verbal information and to present information verbally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, courteous working relationships with patients, staff team members, business entities and others.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and problem-solve independently.
- This employee would be a co-equal to the other support staff and will require time management skills and the ability to prioritize duties to successfully complete the assigned tasks.
We’ve got great benefits and Arkansas Business has named us one of Arkansas’ Best Places to Work two consecutive years.