Healthy Connections, Inc (HCI), is seeking a Dentist for our clinic in Mount Ida, Arkansas. A full support staff is available and administrative staff on site to coordinate with patients, handle claims and enrollment, and handle executive, operations, and financial management.
- HCI Dentist will provide dental care in the form of extractions, alveoplasty, dentures, denture repairs and relines, fillings (composite and amalgam), periodontal treatment, endodontic treatment, crowns, root canal therapy
- Treat dental pain and infection
- Maintain quality dental care equal to or greater than the private sector
- Provide care and instruction to prevent tooth loss
- Provide preventive oral healthcare
- Maintain licensure and valid DEA license in good standing in the state of Arkansas
Benefits Healthy Connections, Inc (HCI), a community health center in Western Arkansas. HCI offers competitive salary, four day work week, holidays, CME & license funds, generous benefits including paid insurance benefits, 401(k) retirement plan and discounted Medical and Dental treatment for employees are a small part of the package. Dental, Vision, Life insurance available for employees’ and are paid in full. Employees’ families are eligible for the same benefits at discounted pre-tax rates.
Loan repayment options for our Dentists through the National Health Service Corps. Visit http://nhsc.bhpr.hrsa.gov or contact HCI for more information.