Healthy Connections, Inc (HCI), is seeking a Dentist for our clinic in Mena, Arkansas. A full support staff is available and administrative staff on site to coordinate with patients, handle claims and enrollment, and handle executive, operations, and financial management.
- HCI Dentist will provide dental care in the form of extractions, alveoplasty, dentures, denture repairs and relines, fillings (composite and amalgam), periodontal treatment, endodontic treatment, crowns, root canal therapy
- Treat dental pain and infection
- Maintain quality dental care equal to or greater than the private sector
- Provide care and instruction to prevent tooth loss
- Provide preventive oral healthcare
- Maintain licensure and valid DEA license in good standing in the state of Arkansas
Healthy Connections, Inc (HCI), a community health center in Western Arkansas. HCI offers competitive salary, four day work week, holidays, CME & license funds, generous benefits including paid insurance benefits, 401(k) retirement plan and discounted Medical and Dental treatment for employees are a small part of the package. Dental, Vision, Life insurance available for employees’ and are paid in full. Employees’ families are eligible for the same benefits at discounted pre-tax rates.
Options for our Dentists through the National Health Service Corps. Visit http://nhsc.bhpr.hrsa.gov or contact HCI for more information.
Find out more about Healthy Connections and the surrounding area by visiting these websites www.healthy-connections.org.
To submit an application for this Dentist position, click Apply Now.
HCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. “In accordance with Federal law and the U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, or call (800) 795-3272 (voice) or (202) 720-6382 (TDD).”
Required license or certification:
- Arkansas Dental License
Job Type: Full-time
- Doctorate (Required)
- Arkansas Dental License (Preferred)