HCI is seeking a Full-Time LCSW. This requires a valid Arkansas Licensed Clinical Social Worker license.
The ideal candidate must have training in art, play and or sand tray therapy or other expressive arts to utilize with children.
The LCSW works as part of the clinic provider team performing a variety of direct patient services including assessment, diagnosis, implementation of treatment, evaluation, and monitoring the behavioral health management plan for clinic patients. The LCSW performs these functions in collaboration and supervision of a licensed physician in a primary health care setting.
- Provide a comprehensive psychosocial assessment of patients/family and determine appropriate levels of care.
- Provide cognitive-behavioral and other evidence-based interventions to individuals, families, couples, and groups with behavioral health, substance abuse, and chronic/acute physical health problems in a primary care setting.
- Provide medication adherence counseling and disease self-management counseling.
- Consult and collaborate with primary care clinicians regarding the treatment of behavioral health disorders.
- Diagnose patient behavioral health issues
- Establish and carry out treatment plans.
- Work with the primary care team to effectively and efficiently treat, manage, and counsel patients.
- Provide individual or group treatments as determined by patient need and patient ability.
- Provide education and support to patients and their families to encourage compliance with medical and behavioral health issues.
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate referrals to existing community resources when indicated by assessed need.
HCI offers competitive salary, generous benefits including paid insurance benefits, 401(k) retirement plan and discounted Medical and Dental treatment for employees are a small part of the package. Dental, Vision, Life insurance available for employees’ and are paid in full. Employees’ families are eligible for the same benefits at discounted pre-tax rates. Find out more about Healthy Connections and the surrounding area by visiting these websites www.healthy-connections.org.
HCI is a non-profit organization providing medical, dental and other social services to the citizens of this area.