Job Duties would include:
- Primary and preventive direct patient care
- Charting through EMR system
- Basic case management of patient population with the assistance of an LPN
- Provide follow-up care of patients, referrals and laboratory results
- Create care plans for complex patients
- Work as a member of the medical health team
- Participate in quality control peer chart review and all other quality control measures per HCI’s Quality Assurance Plan
- Other duties as assigned
About Us Healthy Connections, Inc (HCI), a community health center in Western Arkansas, is seeking a Licensed Nurse Practitioner to provide quality medical health services for our main clinic in Mena, Arkansas.
HCI offers competitive salary, four day work week, holidays, CME & license funds, generous benefits including paid insurance benefits, 401(k) retirement plan and discounted Medical and Dental treatment for employees are a small part of the package. Dental, Vision, Life insurance available for employees’ and are paid in full. Employees’ families are eligible for the same benefits at discounted pre-tax rates.
Loan repayment options for our Licensed Nurse Practitioners through the National Health Service Corps for up to $25,000 per year and a total debt payoff for six or more years of service. Visit http://nhsc.bhpr.hrsa.gov or contact HCI for more information.