Website Cardinal Health
The Pharmacy Technician supports pharmacological services by stocking, assembling and distributing medications. While this position will work at Healthy Connections, they will be employed by Cardinal Health.
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone; answering questions and requests; referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs..
- Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; calculating quantities.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians’ orders and prescriptions.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients and HCI employees.
- Licensed as a pharmacy technician in the state of Arkansas.
- Experience working as a pharmacy technician in a retail setting
- Experience working on different pharmacy computer systems.
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task, handle customers, and learn quickly.
- Reliable and available to work during pharmacy hours.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cardinalhealth.com.