Healthy Connections, Inc (HCI), a community health center in Western Arkansas, is seeking a Medical Doctor (MD) in the state of Arkansas, or willing to relocate to provide quality medical health services for our clinic in Mena, Arkansas and satellite clinic in Mount Ida, Arkansas.
- Primary and preventive direct patient care
- Charting through an EMR system
- Basic case management of patient population with the assistance of an LPN
- Providing follow-up care of patients, referrals and laboratory results
- Creating care plans for complex patients
- Working as a member of the medical health team
- Participating in quality control peer chart review and all other quality control measures per HCI’s Quality Assurance Plan
- Other duties as assigned.
HCI offers a competitive salary along with generous benefits to all full-time employees.
- 100% paid medical insurance premium
- 100% paid dental insurance premium
- 100% paid group life insurance premium
- 401k plan
- Vacation and sick pay
Visit http://nhsc.bhpr.hrsa.gov or contact HCI for more information.