In the fall of 2016, Healthy Connections, Inc. was excited to open an in-house pharmacy partnering with Cardinal Health. This pharmacy can serve all our HCI patients as well as the community. Healthy Connections Community Pharmacy is open Monday through Thursday 8 AM to 6 PM. You can contact the pharmacy directly at (479) 437-6023.
To save money using our 340B Pharmacy discount select one of our Healthy Connections, Inc. contract pharmacies:
- Healthy Connections Community Pharmacy located at HCI Mena Clinic
- Walmart Mena
- Medi-Shop Pharmacy in Mena
- Mt. Ida Pharmacy in Mt. Ida
- Oak Park Pharmacy in Hot Springs
- Miller’s Drug in Malvern
- Woodard’s in Glenwood
Patients can recognize savings that range between 25-50% for covered outpatient drugs as a result of Healthy Connections, Inc. 340b Pharmacy Program.
The goal of this program is to improve healthcare delivery in our communities by using the savings to:
- Reduce the price of medications for patients
- Expand the number of drugs on formularies
- Increase the number of low-income or uninsured patients served
- Expand other services offered to patients by Healthy Connections, Inc.
For more information about our discount pharmacy program, call (479) 437-3449.