- 1100 N. University Ave., Suite 200, Little Rock, Arkansas, 72207, United States
Evolve Behavioral Health Services and Medication Management is seeking a Behavioral Health Nurse (LPN) to work with our Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner at our Little Rock-based clinics.
The behavioral health nurse works as part of the behavioral health team by assisting the Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner in the provision of behavioral health care services. This position provides direct patient services and performs specifically designated independent procedures. This position monitors patient progress and coordinates clinic and community resources to assist patients /families in receiving high quality, evidence-based, cost-effective care and achieving patient-focused outcomes. The work includes the responsibility for significant interpersonal staff and public contact, appropriate and professional conduct, professional attire, independent judgment, discretion and personal initiative as well as resolution of complex problems. Excellent communication skills and the ability to consistently maintain professional composure is an absolute must for this position.
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits including insurance benefits, 401(k) retirement plan, and discounted medical and dental treatment for employees.
- Four-day workweek
- Certification of practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Must be qualified in Basic Life Support techniques.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft office products, and familiarity with network systems.
- Ability to understand and present verbal instructions and to exchange verbal information is essential.
- Excellent organizational, written and customer service skills necessary.
- Ability to travel to all locations and to meetings outside of the service area.
- Ability to understand verbal communication and instruction, exchange verbal information and to present information verbally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, courteous working relationships with patients, staff team members, business entities and others.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and problem-solve independently.
Evolve Behavioral Health Services and Medication Management is a part of the Healthy Connections Community Health Network.
Healthy Connections is a Mena-based Community Health Network with locations throughout southwest and central Arkansas. Since its founding as a home-visiting program in 1998, Healthy Connections has been able to provide much-needed health, dental, behavioral health, and social services to families of every lifestyle. Services include primary care/family medicine, specialty services including cardiology, podiatry, and women’s health, My Kids Pediatric Clinic, Evolve Behavioral Health Services and Medication Management, Health For Life Clinic, Healthy Families Arkansas Polk and Garland counties, and more. Learn more about Healthy Connections at www.healthy-connections.org.
Healthy Connections is a smoke free and COVID Vaccination required employer.
HCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. “In accordance with Federal law and the U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, or call (800) 795-3272 (voice) or (202) 720-6382 (TDD).”
If you are interested in becoming a part of a quality organization with a history of success please apply and we can discuss what we have to offer.