136 Health Park Lane, Mena, Arkansas 71953
Who we’re seeking
Healthy Connections is seeking a Referral Coordinator of Specialty Services to work with our Community Health Network.
Who we are
Healthy Connections Community Health Network is a Mena-based nonprofit organization serving the needs of children and adults throughout the areas we serve. Since its founding in 1998 as a home-visiting program, Healthy Connections has been able to provide much-needed health, dental, behavioral health, and social services to families of every lifestyle.
How you’ll contribute
The Referral Coordinator of Specialty Services is responsible for coordination and processing of all patient referrals to Healthy Connections specialty services as ordered by primary care provider. The Referral Coordinator-of Specialty Services helps create a continuum of care for our patients. This person helps ensure patients receive appointments for Specialty Services and Evolve Behavioral Health in a timely manner. The person will work closely with Case Managers, Referral Coordinators and internal and external partners. This person will also work directly with patients to ensure they have timely and accurate information and must always present a professional and trustworthy demeanor. This person helps patients while staying within their scope and directs questions that require a licensed individual to the appropriate professional.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K retirement savings account
- Vacation and sick leave
- Four-day workweek
- And more
Qualifications for this job
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft office products, and familiarity with network systems.
- Ability to understand and present verbal instructions and to exchange verbal information is essential.
- Excellent organizational, written and customer service skills necessary.
- Ability to travel to all locations and to meetings outside of the service area.
- Ability to understand verbal communication and instruction, exchange verbal information and to present information verbally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, courteous working relationships with patients, staff team members, business entities and others.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and problem-solve independently.
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaintfilingcust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442
Healthy Connections is an approved NHSC site offering health workforce incentive programs such as scholarships and loan repayments for those that qualify.
If you are interested in joining our fast-growing Community Health Network, please fill out the application form.