In an effort to provide outstanding, stand-alone mental health services, we are proud to announce Evolve Behavioral Health Services and Medication Management has joined the Healthy Connections Community Health Network.
Evolve will provide services in Mena, Hot Springs, Little Rock, Malvern, Arkadelphia, and Mount Ida at its launch. Additional locations and services could be added in the future.
“We’re excited to welcome the providers and staff of Evolve to our Healthy Connections family,” said Tony Calandro, CEO of Healthy Connections, Inc. “Our goal is to provide the highest level of behavioral services in Arkansas while continuing our mission to improve the health and well-being of the communities we serve.”
Appointments for Evolve services can be made by calling (800) 409-6250 or by visiting www.evolvebhs.com. Patients do not need to see any particular primary care provider or pediatrician to utilize Evolve’s services.
Evolve will feature licensed therapists, including Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW) and Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC) with specialization in marriage and family therapy and addiction. Medication management services will be provided by Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners (APRN PMHNP).
“Evolve can mean a lot of things to a lot of people but its definition means to develop gradually, especially from a simple to a more complex form. And that is the goal for our patients when they come to see us,” said Jeffrey Slatton, Director of Business Development for Healthy Connections.
Stephanie Matthews, LCSW, is the Director of Integrated Behavioral Health for Evolve, which will initially offer services at the following locations:
- Mena: 136 Health Park Lane (Matthews; Tracy Kennedy, LPC AADC; and Julie Oglesby, LPC LMFT).
- Hot Springs: 3604 Central Ave. (Trisha Willis, LCSW (adults); Nicole Meggers, LCSW (children); Charl Buxton, APRN PMHNP).
- Malvern: 900 Dr. Martin Luther King Blvd. (Tisha Jenkins, LCSW).
- Malvern: 1 College Lane at ASU-Three Rivers (Jenkins and Holleman).
- Arkadelphia: 300 Professional Park Dr. (Jenkins)
- Mount Ida: 534 Luzerne St. (Matthews)
- Services are also available at Mount Ida’s elementary and high schools.
- And services will soon be provided at the Health For Life Clinic by Healthy Connections at 1100 N. University Ave. #260.