Healthy Connections, Inc (HCI) is a growing community health center in Western Arkansas with nine locations. We are seeking a Pain Management Specialist in the state of Arkansas. This position will be based out of Hot Springs, AR.
- Primary and preventive direct patient care
- Charting through an EMR system
- Basic case management of patient population with the assistance of an LPN
- Providing follow-up care of patients, referrals and laboratory results
- Creating care plans for complex patients
- Working as a member of the medical health team
- Participating in quality control peer chart review and all other quality control measures per HCI’s Quality Assurance Plan
- Other duties as assigned.
HCI offers a competitive salary along with generous benefits to all full-time employees.
- 100% paid medical insurance premium
- 100% paid dental insurance premium
- 100% paid group life insurance premium
- 401k plan
- Vacation and sick pay
Visit http://nhsc.bhpr.hrsa.gov or contact HCI for more information.
Find out more about Healthy Connections and the surrounding area by visiting these websites www.healthy-connections.org, www.gomenaarkansas.com, and www.mtidachamber.com.
To submit an application for this position, click Apply Now.
HCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. “In accordance with Federal law and the U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, or call (800) 795-3272 (voice) or (202) 720-6382 (TDD).”