Healthy Connections is seeking a front office receptionist/administrative assistant based in Mena, Arkansas, to work with our Community Health Network.
The front office receptionist/administrative assistant will work under the immediate supervision of the Chief Operations Officer. The employee is responsible for the overall flow and efficiency of the reception area to include management of all incoming visitors, phone calls, deliveries, and mail. The position serves as the hub of the organization while serving as support staff to other positions and is responsible for performing other duties as assigned.
- Ability to take accurate information and distribute it to various individuals in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Ability to follow instructions and perform multiple tasks and assignments while meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of computer-based word processing, publishing, and email procedures.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) speaking applicants will have a significant advantage.
- The formal equivalent of an Associates of Arts Degree or certificate in office proficiency or business.
- Successful experience in related areas can be substituted for the former.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Publisher, PowerPoint, Excel, and familiarity with network systems.
- The ability to understand and present verbal instructions and to exchange verbal information is essential.
- Excellent organizational, written, and customer service skills necessary.
- Ability to travel to all locations and to meetings outside of the service area.
- Ability to understand verbal communication and instruction, exchange verbal information, and to present information verbally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, courteous working relationships with patients, staff team members, business entities, and others.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and problem-solve independently.
If interested, please upload your resume and letter of interest using the following form: