Healthy Connections Community Health Network seeks an administrative assistant for our Mena-based organization.
The administrative assistant/front office receptionist serves as the hub to the organization, working to support staff both in Mena and across our Community Health Network. The administrative assistant is responsible for the overall flow and efficiency of the reception area to include management of all incoming visitors, phone calls, deliveries, and mail. This person will work under the direct supervision of the Chief Operations Officer.
- Ability to take accurate information and distribute it to various individuals in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Ability to follow instructions and perform multiple tasks and assignments while meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of computer-based word processing, publishing, and email procedures.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish)-speaking applicants will have a significant advantage.
- The formal equivalent of an Associates of Arts Degree or certificate in office proficiency or business.
- Successful experience in related areas can be substituted for the former.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Publisher, PowerPoint, Excel, and familiarity with network systems.
- The ability to understand and present verbal instructions and to exchange verbal information is essential.
- Excellent organizational, written, and customer service skills are necessary.
- Ability to travel to all locations and to meetings outside of the service area.
- Ability to understand verbal communication and instruction, exchange verbal information, and present information verbally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, courteous working relationships with patients, staff team members, business entities, and others.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and problem-solve independently.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401k retirement savings account
- Vacation and sick leave
- Four-day workweek
- And more
Healthy Connections is a Mena-based Community Health Network with locations throughout southwest and central Arkansas. Since its founding as a home-visiting program in 1998, Healthy Connections has been able to provide much-needed health, dental, behavioral health, and social services to families of every lifestyle. Services include primary care/family medicine, specialty services including cardiology, podiatry, and women’s health, My Kids Pediatric Clinic, Evolve Behavioral Health Services and Medication Management, Health For Life Clinic, Healthy Families Arkansas Polk and Garland counties, and more. Learn more about Healthy Connections at www.healthy-connections.org.