Healthy Connections Community Health Network is seeking a behavioral health patient care coordinator to be based in Hot Springs.
The Behavioral Health Patient Care Coordinator plays an active role in achieving the organization’s mission to provide optimal integrated medical and behavioral health care and meet the evolving needs of the community. This position works as part of the behavioral health team performing those clerical duties necessary to prepare patients for a visit, to arrange for payment, to make appointments, and to strive to fill provider schedules. Duties include, but are not limited to, telephone answering, making appointments, preparing electronic charts, obtaining accurate sliding fee and third-party payment information, setting up telehealth visits, faxing, scanning, and collecting fees at each appointment.
- High school education
- Two years experience in a medical office
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) skills are preferred but not required.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft office products, and familiarity with network systems.
- Knowledge of behavioral health terminology and abbreviations is necessary.
- The ability to understand and present verbal instructions and to exchange verbal information is essential.
- Excellent organizational, written, and customer service skills necessary.
- Ability to travel to all locations and to meetings outside of the service area.
- Ability to understand verbal communication and instruction, exchange verbal information, and to present information verbally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, courteous working relationships with patients, staff team members, business entities, and others.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and problem-solve independently.
- This employee would be a co-equal to the other support staff and will require time management skills and the ability to prioritize duties to successfully complete the assigned tasks.
Interested in joining our team? Please fill out this form and upload your resume and letter of interest.