Evolve Behavioral Health Services and Medication Management, part of the Healthy Connections Community Health Network, is seeking a behavioral health patient care coordinator to work with our Little Rock Midtown location.
The Behavioral Health Patient Care Coordinator plays an active role in achieving the organization’s mission to provide optimal integrated medical and behavioral health care and meet the evolving needs of the community. The employee in this position works as part of the behavioral health team performing those clerical duties necessary to prepare patients for a visit, to arrange for payment, to make appointments, and to strive to fill provider schedules. Duties include but are not limited to telephone answering, making appointments, preparing electronic charts, obtaining accurate sliding fee and third-party payment information, setting up telehealth visits, faxing, scanning, and collecting fees at each appointment.
- High school education
- Two years experience in a medical office
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) skills are preferred but not required.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft office products, and familiarity with network systems.
- Knowledge of behavioral health terminology and abbreviations is necessary.
- The ability to understand and present verbal instructions and to exchange verbal
information is essential.
- Excellent organizational, written, and customer service skills are necessary.
- Ability to travel to all locations and to meetings outside of the service area.
- Ability to understand verbal communication and instruction, exchange verbal
information, and to present information verbally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, courteous working relationships with
patients, staff team members, business entities, and others.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and problem-solve independently.
- This employee would be a co-equal to the other support staff and will require time
management skills and the ability to prioritize duties to successfully complete the
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401k retirement savings account
- Vacation and sick leave
- Four-day workweek
- And more
Evolve Behavioral Health Services and Medication Management, part of the Healthy Connections Community Health Network, is a Mena-based Community Health Network with locations throughout southwest and central Arkansas. Since its founding as a home-visiting program in 1998, Healthy Connections has been able to provide much-needed health, dental, behavioral health, and social services to families of every lifestyle. Services include primary care/family medicine, specialty services including cardiology, podiatry, and women’s health, My Kids Pediatric Clinic, Evolve Behavioral Health Services and Medication Management, Health For Life Clinic, Healthy Families Arkansas Polk, and Garland counties, and more. Learn more about Evolve at https://evolvebhs.com.
Oops! We could not locate your form.