Healthy Connections Community Health Network is seeking a part-time dental assistant to work at our Hot Springs Chippewa location.
Assist the dentist in providing quality and complete general dentistry to eligible patients of all ages, according to the guidelines of the Arkansas Dental Practice Act.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must have the ability to read and complete patient records, use handheld instruments, work in confined spaces, and operate a motor vehicle.
- Performs tasks requiring independent knowledge in addition to procedures or instructions provided.
- Must have a valid Arkansas driver’s license, proof of liability insurance, and access to reliable transportation.
- Must participate in annual training on OSHA blood-borne pathogen compliance standards and any other relative OSHA standards.
- Must have ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational, written, and customer service skills necessary.
- Ability to travel to all locations and to meetings outside of the service area.
- Ability to understand verbal communication and instruction, exchange verbal information, and present information verbally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, courteous working relationships with patients, staff team members, business entities, and others.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and problem-solve independently.