Healthy Connections, Inc. seeks a financial care coordinator based in Mena to work with our dental services in our Community Health Network.
The Dental Financial Care Coordinator is responsible for independently and clearly explaining treatment options and related costs to patients. They are responsible for maintaining client records, including all insurance information, in determining eligibility for the approved sliding fee scale. The Dental Financial Care Coordinator is a liaison between the doctor and the patient and assists in the gathering of information in the new patient experience, as well as coordinating a treatment plan with the doctor and presenting it to the patient. They are knowledgeable about the treatment and timelines, and they are prepared to negotiate financial arrangements with the clients. The Dental Financial Care Coordinator provides a calm and warm environment for patients who are otherwise concerned about how to afford dentistry. They also coordinate, as needed, with other offices who share in the care of patients, making sure correspondence is received and followed upon. The employee in this position works closely with the Medical Practice Manager to ensure the patient receives the treatment and service as agreed upon in the plan. The Dental Financial Care Coordinator provides exemplary, timely, and positive customer service to patients, family members, and employees consistent with the organization’s mission, vision, and values.
- a. Minimum of 5 years dental experience preferred. Clinical experience in a dental practice with knowledge of dental insurance and dental procedures required.
- Experience with Dentrix and eMDs required
- Ability to prepare oral and written information and reports.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft office products, and
familiarity with network systems.
- Ability to understand and present verbal instructions and to exchange
verbal information is essential.
- Excellent organizational, written, and customer service skills are necessary.
- Ability to travel to all locations and to meetings outside of the service
- Ability to understand verbal communication and instruction, exchange
verbal information and to present information verbally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, courteous working
relationships with patients, staff team members, business entities, and others.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and problem-solve independently.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401k retirement savings account
- Vacation and sick leave
- Four-day workweek
- And more