We are looking for a self-motivated, high-energy Accountant or seasoned Full Charge Bookkeeper. Position works directly with the Accounting Manager overseeing duties being performed by the finance staff (A/P, A/R, & Payroll). Direct responsibilities include journal entries, monthly data upload to MIP accounting software for medical, dental, and pharmacy services, G/L account reconciling, month-end closing, which includes depreciation on fixed assets and posting accruals, as well as other accounting-related functions. The right individual for this position will be able to successfully prioritize and manage multiple tasks while maintaining a high level of accounting services and professionalism.
Here is what we are seeking for this position; minimum requirements are:
- 5 + years’ experience performing all phases of accounting functions
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of accrual accounting
- Experience with MIP Abila preferred, but not required
- Nonprofit experience a plus, but not required
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Exceptional attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to effectively work with virtual and on-premises team members
- Strong work ethic – “whatever it takes” attitude
- Must be decisive and work well under pressure
- Must be able to successfully meet deadlines
- Confident in one’s abilities and able to work independently, with minimal direction
Healthy Connections Community Health Network never settles with the status quo. We strive to make sure our staff has plenty of opportunities that broaden their skill sets and ultimately enhance career satisfaction while working here. If you're someone who wants to make a difference, is a confident communicator, loves a good challenge, and happily embraces change, then we sound like a perfect match!
If these are the things that you are passionate about and excite you, then we should talk!
The people at Healthy Connections are passionate about their work and are driven by innovation. Every day we strive for excellence. Our work environment is equal parts casual and professional. We are serious about our business and delivering the best service to our patients, employees, and vendors, but we also make it a priority to keep things fun and exciting.
- Four-day workweek
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Group Medical, Dental, Life, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan
If you believe you have what it takes to assume this new role, please submit a resume and cover letter explaining why you’re the perfect fit for this position.