Healthy Connections Community Health Network is seeking an Inventory Assistant to work at our Mena clinic location.
The Inventory Assistant assists the Inventory Controller with materials management functions, such as the planning, purchasing, procurement, storage, inventory control, and distribution of materials and products to meet company objectives and customer requirements.
- May require overnight and out-of-state travel.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office with special emphasis on Excel.
- Current driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance coverage.
- Compliance with an established company dress code.
- Random drug testing may be enforced.
- A criminal background check will be conducted as part of the preliminary employment process.
- Ability to understand and present verbal instructions and to exchange verbal information is essential.
- Excellent organizational, written, and customer service skills necessary.
- Ability to travel to all locations and to meetings outside of the service area.
- Ability to understand verbal communication and instruction, exchange verbal information, and present information verbally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, courteous working relationships with patients, staff team members, business entities, and others.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and problem-solve independently.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401k retirement savings account
- Vacation and sick leave
- Four-day workweek
- And more
Healthy Connections is a Mena-based Community Health Network with locations throughout southwest and central Arkansas. Since its founding as a home-visiting program in 1998, Healthy Connections has been able to provide much-needed health, dental, behavioral health, and social services to families of every lifestyle. Services include primary care/family medicine, specialty services including cardiology, podiatry, and women’s health, My Kids Pediatric Clinic, Evolve Behavioral Health Services and Medication Management, Health For Life Clinic, Healthy Families Arkansas Polk and Garland counties, and more. Learn more about Healthy Connections at www.healthy-connections.org.