Evolve Behavioral Health and Medication Management is seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) to see patients at both our Malvern and Arkadelphia locations.
The LCSW works as part of the clinic provider team performing a variety of direct patient services including assessment, diagnosis, implementation of treatment, evaluation, and monitoring the behavioral health management plan for patients. The LCSW performs these functions in collaboration with and under the supervision of a licensed physician in a primary health care setting.
- Graduation from an accredited school.
- Current Arkansas LCSW licensure.
- Ability to collaborate with primary health care providers.
- Must be qualified in Basic Life Support techniques.
- Sufficient experience to carry out the duties of this position.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft office products and familiarity with network systems.
- Ability to understand the present verbal instructions and to exchange verbal information.
- Excellent organizational, written, and customer service skills
- Ability to travel to all locations and to meetings outside of the service area.
- Ability to understand and to exchange verbal information and instructions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, courteous working relationships with patients, staff team members, business entities, and others within the community.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and problem-solve independently.