Healthy Connections is seeking a full-time Licensed Professional Nurse (LPN) at our flagship location in Mena.
Applicants must have a certification of practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse and qualified in Basic Life Support techniques.
Other qualifications include:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Familiarity with network systems.
- Ability to understand and present verbal instructions and to exchange verbal information.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, courteous working relationships with patients, staff team members, business entities, and others.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and problem-solve independently.
HCI offers a competitive salary, generous benefits including paid insurance benefits, 401(k) retirement plan, and discounted Medical and Dental treatment for employees are a small part of the package. Dental, Vision, Life insurance available for employees and are paid in full. Employees’ families are eligible for the same benefits at discounted pre-tax rates. Find out more about Healthy Connections and the surrounding area by visiting these websites www.healthy-connections.org.