Healthy Connections Community Health Network seeks a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for our clinic locations in Hot Springs. We have three clinics in this area, located on Malvern Ave., Central Ave., and Chippewa Ct.
The clinic nurse works as part of the clinic provider team and assists the providers in the provision of primary and specialized health care. This position provides direct patient services and performs specifically designated independent procedures. This position monitors patient progress and coordinates clinic and community resources to assist patients /families in receiving high-quality, evidence-based, cost-effective care and achieving patient-focused outcomes. The work includes the responsibility for significant interpersonal staff and public contact, appropriate and professional conduct, professional attire, independent judgment, discretion, and personal initiative as well as resolution of complex problems. Excellent communication skills and the ability to consistently maintain professional composure are an absolute must for this position.
- Certification of practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse, Medical Assistant or four years supervised nursing experience.
- Ability to work flexible schedule to meet the needs of the clinic. All employees are be required to work shifts that meet the needs of the clinic. Shifts may be any day the clinic is open and deemed necessary to best serve our patients.
- Must be qualified in Basic Life Support techniques.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft office products, and familiarity with network systems.
- The ability to understand and present verbal instructions and to exchange verbal information is essential.
- Excellent organizational, written, and customer service skills are necessary.
- Ability to travel to all locations and to meetings outside of the service area.
- Ability to understand verbal communication and instruction, exchange verbal information, and present information verbally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, courteous working relationships with patients, staff team members, business entities, and others.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and problem-solve independently.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401k retirement savings account
- Vacation and sick leave
- Four-day workweek
- And more
Healthy Connections is a Mena-based Community Health Network with locations throughout southwest and central Arkansas. Since its founding as a home-visiting program in 1998, Healthy Connections has been able to provide much-needed health, dental, behavioral health, and social services to families of every lifestyle. Services include primary care/family medicine, specialty services including cardiology, podiatry, and women’s health, My Kids Pediatric Clinic, Evolve Behavioral Health Services and Medication Management, Health For Life Clinic, Healthy Families Arkansas Polk and Garland counties, and more. Learn more about Healthy Connections at www.healthy-connections.org.