Healthy Connections Mena Clinic is seeking a Medical Records Clerk for our Health Information Management department.
The Medical Records Clerk works under the direct supervision of the Lead Medical Record Clerk. The Medical Records Clerk is responsible for placing patient information in the electronic medical record, preparing charts as needed for chart reviews and audits and managing requests for medical records.
- Excellent organizational, written, and customer service skills are necessary.
- High school education.
- Two years in a medical office is preferred but not required
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft office products, and familiarity with network systems.
- Ability to understand verbal communication and instruction, exchange verbal information, and present information verbally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, courteous working relationships with patients, staff team members, business entities, and others.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and problem-solve independently.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401k retirement savings account
- Vacation and sick leave
- Four-day workweek
- And more
Healthy Connections is a Mena-based Community Health Network with locations throughout southwest and central Arkansas. Since its founding as a home-visiting program in 1998, Healthy Connections has been able to provide much-needed health, dental, behavioral health, and social services to families of every lifestyle. Services include primary care/family medicine, specialty services including cardiology, podiatry, and women’s health, My Kids Pediatric Clinic, Evolve Behavioral Health Services and Medication Management, Health For Life Clinic, Healthy Families Arkansas Polk and Garland counties, and more. Learn more about Healthy Connections at www.healthy-connections.org.