Healthy Connections Community Health Network is seeking a Network Administrator to work with our IT team based in Mena.
The Network Administrator is responsible for the installation, configuration, and maintenance of all servers, server operating systems, active directory, and related control structures. This position also includes personal computer-related duties including hardware support, software support, repairing machines, and configuring new equipment.
- Install new software releases and system upgrades in a timely manner
- Evaluate and resolve software related problems; install patches as required
- Provide PC end user support for problems related to software and hardware
- Repair and upgrade hardware as required; install and move PC’s and data cabling
- Maintain e-mail server and e-mail client-server; troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Perform system backups according to the established schedule and troubleshoot any problems preventing successful backups
- Create and manage user and group accounts; assign application access, ensure security and configuration within established guidelines
- Create and manage mailboxes and Exchange mail store health
- Document PC hardware and locations
- Ensure data integrity and security on the LAN and all PC’s
- Assist in network administration to support LAN/WAN connectivity via VPN tunnels over broadband connections
- Assist in obtaining specifications and pricing on equipment and supplies as required
- Participate in training of users in order to ensure competency
- Oversees the creation of server images and templates and contributes to laptop images/deployment.
- Reviews and approves critical software updates for servers and workstations (using WSUS)
- Manages, updates and deploys Anti-virus solutions to all network devices (performs cleanup and containment on any infected devices).
- Disables network accounts of terminated employees (also associated mailboxes and network shares/profile folders).
- Performs routine server/network maintenance on a pre-defined schedule (emergency maintenance as needed).
- Correct problems with Software application servers when reported by other CIS staff or when discovered (stopped agents, transaction errors, etc).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Utilizes and models excellent customer service skills at all times; seeks opportunities to assist patients, families, and co-workers; demonstrates teamwork and cooperation.
Education: High school diploma or GED required; graduation from an accredited technical college or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years related work experience required; MCSE 2016 certification and/or CCNA/CCEA a plus.
Additional Requirements: Ability to work flexible hours and occasional overtime, reliable transportation, and valid driver’s license, and personal cell phone are required
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401k retirement savings account
- Vacation and sick leave
- Four-day workweek
- And more
Healthy Connections is a Mena-based Community Health Network with locations throughout southwest and central Arkansas. Since its founding as a home-visiting program in 1998, Healthy Connections has been able to provide much-needed health, dental, behavioral health, and social services to families of every lifestyle. Services include primary care/family medicine, specialty services including cardiology, podiatry, and women’s health, My Kids Pediatric Clinic, Evolve Behavioral Health Services and Medication Management, Health For Life Clinic, Healthy Families Arkansas Polk and Garland counties, and more. Learn more about Healthy Connections at www.healthy-connections.org.