Healthy Connections, Inc. seeks a phlebotomist to work with our Mena Community Health Network clinic locations.
The phlebotomist performs all laboratory functions for patient care, obtains blood specimens, and collects non-blood specimens such as urine, Sputum, and throat swabs for laboratory testing. The phlebotomist is responsible for assisting the supervisor in maintaining an adequate inventory of lab glassware, materials, and laboratory equipment, and ensures effective operation of all laboratory equipment.
- One year of experience in a medical staff position.
- A minimum certification as a Phlebotomist
- Knowledge of HIPAA patient confidentiality requirements.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Knowledge of Industry Safety requirements.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft office products, and familiarity with network systems.
- Ability to understand and present verbal instructions and to exchange verbal information is essential.
- Excellent organizational, written and customer service skills necessary.
- Ability to travel to all locations and to meetings outside of the service area.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, courteous working relationships with patients, staff team members, business entities and others.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and problem-solve independently.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401k retirement savings account
- Vacation and sick leave
- Four-day workweek
- And more