Evolve Behavioral Health Services and Medication Management seeks a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP APRN) to work with our clinic locations in Malvern, Hot Springs, and/or LIttle Rock.
The PMHNP has an active role in delivering optimal integrated medical, behavioral, and psychosocial services to patients consistent with Evolve Behavioral Health Services and the Healthy Connections Community Health Network policies or procedures. This includes enhanced access for patients, families, and physicians to behavioral health care resources through systems of collaboration, shared problem-solving, and communication.
The PMHNP uses an integrated approach, working both autonomously and in collaboration with the behavioral health and primary care teams. The PMHNP performs job duties in collaboration and under the supervision of a licensed physician in a primary health care setting.
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits including insurance benefits, 401(k) retirement plan, and discounted medical and dental treatment for employees.
- Four-day workweek
- You may also qualify for student loan forgiveness through the National Health Service Corps.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing, a Nurse Practitioner program recognized by the
Board of Nursing or from a program otherwise designated for PMHNP, which is approved by the
State Board of Nursing.
- Arkansas PMHNP licensure.
- The ability to relate with effectiveness to patients and providers.
- Must be qualified in Basic Life Support techniques
- Must possess current CPR certification.
- DEA licensure.
- Sufficient experience to carry out the duties of this position.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft office products, and familiarity with network
- Excellent organizational, written, and customer service skills are necessary.
- Ability to travel to all locations and to meetings outside of the service area.
- Ability to understand verbal communication and instruction, exchange verbal information, and to
present information verbally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, courteous working relationships with patients, staff
team members, business entities, and others.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and problem-solve independently.
We are a non-profit organization providing medical, behavioral, dental, and other social services to the citizens of this area. If you are interested in becoming a part of a quality organization with a history of success please apply and we can discuss what we have to offer.