Healthy Connections is seeking a Quality Assurance/Risk Manager to work with our Community Health Network locations in Arkansas.
The Quality Assurance/ Risk Manager (QA/RM) works as part of the clinic provider team and assists the physicians and mid-level providers in the provision of quality primary health care. The Quality Assurance / Risk Manager oversees the Quality Assurance Quality Improvement Program (QA/QI) and coordinates quality improvement activities of Healthy Connections, Inc. This position seeks to revitalize systemic, programmatic clinic quality, and risk management plans including HIPAA and Corporate Compliance.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Must develop and have a thorough knowledge of HCI’s policies and procedures.
- Experience in a supervisory or administrative capacity is preferred.
- Sufficient experience to carry out the duties of this position.
- Ability to relate with warmth and effectiveness to the patients and to the providers of the community health center.
- Must have strong analytical skills and be able to analyze a collection of data, then create reports and determine results.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft office products, and familiarity with network systems.
- The ability to understand and present verbal instructions and to exchange verbal information is essential.
- Excellent organizational, written, and customer service skills necessary.
- Ability to travel to all locations and to meetings outside of the service area.
- Ability to understand verbal communication and instruction, exchange verbal information, and to present information verbally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, courteous working relationships with patients, staff team members, business entities, and others.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and problem-solve independently.
If you are interested, please upload your resume and letter of interest using the form below.