Healthy Connections Community Health Network is seeking an experienced Rheumatology APRN or Physician Assistant in Hot Springs.
At Healthy Connections, you will perform within an innovative culture that is focused on transformational change in the health care system. You will leverage your skills across a diverse and multi-faceted business. And you will make contributions that will have an impact that's greater than you've ever imagined.
In this role, you will administer comprehensive outpatient rheumatology care. The Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant is responsible for providing health care services to rheumatology patients. Enhances and expands the patient care within the medical practice, collaborates with the physician(s) and other clinicians by providing a full scope of patient care. The focus is on preventive health or the management of stable chronic conditions.
- Perform as an Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant; use prescriptive authority, procedures and treatments, in accordance with state and federal laws and regulations and institutional guidelines
- Provide direct outpatient care and serve as a resource for staff and physicians
- Provide comprehensive rheumatology health assessments to treat and manage patient care
- Follow comprehensive plans that include intervention and treatment to attain expected outcomes
- Identify expected outcomes derived from the assessment data and diagnoses and individualize expected outcomes with the patient-specific populations and with the health care team when appropriate
- Provide comprehensive clinical coordination of care and case management
- National Nurse Practitioner certification or Physician Assistant certification or ability to obtain
- Unrestricted, active licensure in the State of Arkansas or ability to obtain
- Current DEA license or ability to obtain
- Intermediate level of technical proficiency in the use of computer programs for medical records or internet search for clinical practice
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients and members on-site, as this is an essential function of this role
- 2+ years of experience working in a rheumatology clinic setting
- Proficient in assessment and development of treatment plans
- Ability to communicate with patients, team members, and management staff
- Ability to make care decisions based on the best medical practices without direct supervision or guidance by a physician
- Ability to conceptualize the needs for the team or department and actualize plans for implementation
- Empowered to develop plans of action and gain team consensus towards common goals
- A background in managed care
- Familiarity with ICD-10 coding
We offer an attractive base salary and comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and life insurance, STD/LTD, professional liability, matching 401K. Opportunity for student loan repayment program, Continuing Education, and Licensure reimbursement.