Evolve Behavioral Health and Medication Management is seeking a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. This position could be based in either Little Rock or Hot Springs.
The PMHNP has an active role in delivering optimal integrated medical, behavioral, and psychosocial services to patients consistent with Evolve Behavioral Health and Medication Management, part of the Healthy Connections Community Health Network, policies, and procedures. This includes enhanced access for patients, families, and physicians to behavioral health care resources through systems of collaboration, shared problem-solving, and communication.
The PMHNP uses an integrated approach, working both autonomously and in collaboration with the behavioral health and primary care teams. The PMHNP performs job duties in collaboration and under the supervision of a licensed physician in a primary health care setting.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing, a Nurse Practitioner program recognized by the Board of Nursing, or from a program otherwise designated for PMHNP, which is approved by the State Board of Nursing.
- Arkansas PMHNP license.
- The ability to relate with effectiveness to patients and providers.
- Must be qualified in Basic Life Support techniques.
- Must possess current CPR certification
- DEA licensure
- Sufficient experience to carry out the duties of this position.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, and familiarity with network systems.
- Excellent organizational, written, and customer service skills.
- Ability to travel to all locations and to meetings outside of the service area.
- Ability to understand verbal communication and instruction, exchange verbal information, and to present information verbally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, courteous working relationships with patients, staff, team members, business entities, and others.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and problem-solve independently.
If you are interested, please upload your resume and letter of interest using the form below.