The radiology technician works as part of the clinic medical team and assists the providers in the provision of primary health care. The radiology technician provides limited direct patient services and performs specifically designated independent procedures. This position will work with the Healthy Connections East Communities locations in Hot Springs, Malvern, and Arkadelphia.
- Certification of practice as a Licensed Radiology Technician & ability to maintain a current license.
- Must be qualified in Basic Life Support techniques.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft office products, and familiarity with network systems.
- Ability to understand and present verbal instructions and to exchange verbal information is essential.
- Excellent organizational, written and customer service skills necessary.
- Ability to travel to all locations and to meetings outside of the service area.
- Ability to understand verbal communication and instruction, exchange verbal information and to present information verbally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, courteous working relationships with patients, staff team members, business entities and others.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and problem-solve independently.
- Ability to position patient utilizing available equipment, including restraining devices
- Comprehensive understanding of current Radiological Practices & Standards