- Multiple locations
Healthy Connections seeks a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer to work with our clinics.
The Diagnostic Medical Sonographer will use equipment that produces two-dimensional high-frequency sound waves to create diagnostic images of the human body for use in the diagnosis of disease or organ malfunctions. The Diagnostic Medical Sonographer will also work with physicians by reading sonographs and making diagnostic judgments based on test results. The DMS works as part of the clinic provider team and assists the providers in the provision of primary and specialized health care.
- Experience with a variety of ultrasound equipment including Acusons equipped with spectral and color-flow Doppler imaging, B-mode color imaging, and a variety of transducers including endocavity transducers
- Must be a graduate of an approved course in medical sonography.
- Clinical experience sufficient to be eligible for registration with the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers.
- Successful completion of exam with ARDMS preferred.
- Ability to work flexible schedule to meet the needs of the clinic. All employees are be required to work shifts that meet the needs of the clinic. Shifts may be any day the clinic is open and deemed necessary to best serve our patients.
- Must be qualified in Basic Life Support techniques.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft office products, and familiarity with network systems.
- Ability to understand and present verbal instructions and to exchange verbal information is essential.
- Excellent organizational, written and customer service skills necessary.
- Ability to travel to all locations and to meetings outside of the service area.
- Ability to understand verbal communication and instruction, exchange verbal information and to present information verbally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, courteous working relationships with patients, staff team members, business entities and others.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and problem-solve independently.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401k retirement savings account
- Vacation and sick leave
- And more