Job Location: Malvern Pinnacle Clinic, 1003 Schneider Dr, Malvern, Arkansas 71953
Who we’re seeking: Healthy Connections is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work an 8 am-5 pm schedule Monday-Thursday and 8 am-12 pm on Friday at the Malvern Pinnacle Clinic.
Who we are: Healthy Connections Community Health Network is a Mena-based nonprofit organization serving the needs of children and adults throughout the areas we serve. Since its founding in 1998 as a home-visiting program, Healthy Connections has been able to provide much-needed health, dental, behavioral health, and social services to families of every lifestyle.
How you’ll contribute: The clinic nurse works as part of the clinic provider team and assists the providers in the provision of primary and specialized health care. This position provides direct patient services and performs specifically designated independent procedures. This position monitors patient progress and coordinates clinic and community resources to assist patients/families in receiving high-quality, evidence-based, cost-effective care and achieving patient-focused outcomes. The work includes the responsibility for significant interpersonal staff and public contact, appropriate and professional conduct, professional attire, independent judgment, discretion, and personal initiative as well as the resolution of complex problems. Excellent communication skills and the ability to consistently maintain professional composure are an absolute must for this position.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K retirement savings account
- Vacation and sick leave
- And more
Qualifications for this job:
- Certification of practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse, Medical Assistant, or four years supervised nursing experience.
- Ability to work the specified schedule to meet the needs of the clinic.
- Must be qualified in Basic Life Support techniques.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and familiarity with network systems.
- The ability to understand and present verbal instructions and to exchange verbal information is essential.
- Excellent organizational, written, and customer service skills are necessary.
- Ability to travel to all locations and meetings outside of the service area.
- Ability to understand verbal communication and instruction, exchange verbal information, and present information verbally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, courteous working relationships with patients, staff team members, business entities, and others.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and problem-solve independently.
Healthy Connections is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Provider.
NHSC Site: Healthy Connections is an approved NHSC site offering health workforce incentive programs such as scholarships and loan repayments for those that qualify.
Ready to join our team? If you are interested in joining our fast-growing Community Health Network, please fill out the application form