At Healthy Connections, we’ve been dedicated to providing top-quality healthcare services to our communities for 25 years. Our commitment to Community, Compassion, and Excellence is at the heart of everything we do. Now, we’re looking for a compassionate and driven individual to join our team as a MAT Case Manager.
Position: MAT Case Manager
Location: Malvern Pinnacle or Hot Springs McAuley clinic.
As a MAT Case Manager, you will play a pivotal role in providing comprehensive support and care coordination for program participants in our MAT Program. Your responsibilities will include conducting assessments, developing individualized treatment plans, connecting participants to necessary services and resources, and monitoring their progress toward treatment goals. This role requires excellent communication skills, a compassionate demeanor, and the ability to maintain composure in all situations.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to determine participant needs, strengths, and goals.
- Collect and review medical, social, and substance use history to inform treatment planning.
- Collaborate with the treatment team to develop individualized treatment plans, incorporating medication, counseling, and other necessary services.
- Set measurable goals and objectives to track participant progress.
- Facilitate access to medical, behavioral health, and social services within the program and the community.
- Liaise with external agencies, providers, and resources to ensure participants receive holistic care.
- Provide immediate support and intervention in crisis situations, ensuring participant safety and well-being.
- Assist participants in developing coping strategies and crisis prevention plans.
- Educate participants about their treatment options, medication, and available resources.
- Advocate for participants’ rights and needs within the program and in interactions with external agencies.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date electronic records of participant assessments, treatment plans, progress notes, and other relevant information.
- Generate regular reports on participant progress for program evaluation and reporting purposes.
- Collaborate with medical, counseling, and support staff to ensure a cohesive and integrated approach to participant care.
- Participate in case conferences and team meetings to discuss participant progress and adjust treatment plans as needed.
- Ensure patient confidentiality.
- Routinely provide patients with other clinic and community-based resource materials as appropriate.
- Certification of practice as a Registered Nurse or a Licensed Practical Nurse with previous case management experience.
- Bilingual skills are preferred but not required.
- Must be qualified in Basic Life Support techniques.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and familiarity with network systems.
- The ability to understand and present verbal instructions and to exchange verbal information is essential.
- Excellent organizational, written, and customer service skills are necessary.
- Ability to travel to all locations and to meetings outside of the service area.
- Certification in Case Management.
- Experience working with individuals struggling with substance use disorders, particularly in a MAT setting.
- Familiarity with PCMH (Patient-Centered Medical Home) as well as MU (Meaningful Use) is preferred.
At Healthy Connections, we value our employees and offer a comprehensive benefits package to support their well-being and professional growth. Our commitment to Community, Compassion, and Excellence extends to our team members, and we strive to provide a workplace that reflects these values. Here are some of the employee benefits we offer:
- Competitive Salary: We offer competitive compensation packages to recognize your skills and contributions.
- Four-Day Workweek: Enjoy a work-life balance with a four-day workweek, allowing more time for personal pursuits.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: Plan for your future with our 401(k) retirement plan, with potential matching contributions.
- Continuing Education Credits: We support your professional development with opportunities to earn continuing education credits.
- Dental Insurance: Access to dental insurance to maintain your oral health.
- Health Insurance: Comprehensive health insurance plans to keep you and your family covered.
- Life Insurance: Protect your loved ones with life insurance coverage.
- Paid Time Off: Take advantage of paid time off to relax and recharge.
- Vision Insurance: Ensure your eye health with vision insurance coverage.
- And More: Explore additional benefits designed to support your well-being.
At Healthy Connections, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Provider. If you ever feel the need to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, you can do so through the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, available online at USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, or at any USDA office. Alternatively, you can call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all the required information and send it to the U.S. Department of Agriculture at the address provided on the form.
Join us in making a meaningful impact on our community while working with a team that values compassion, excellence, and collaboration. Apply now to become a MAT Case Manager at Healthy Connections!