At Healthy Connections, we’ve been dedicated to providing top-quality healthcare services to our communities for 25 years. Our commitment to Community, Compassion, and Excellence is at the heart of everything we do. Now, we’re looking for a compassionate and dedicated Healthcare Navigator to join our team. This position will be based at either our Malvern Pinnacle or Hot Springs McAuley clinic, depending on your preference and qualifications.
Position: Healthcare Navigator
Location: Malvern Pinnacle or Hot Springs McAuley
As a Healthcare Navigator for the MAT Program, you will serve as a vital link between program participants and the resources they need to achieve successful treatment outcomes. Your role involves assisting individuals in accessing and navigating healthcare services, coordinating appointments, and providing essential information and support. You will evaluate participants’ ability to pay and help them enroll in insurance or Medicare coverage as needed. This role requires excellent communication skills, a compassionate demeanor, and the ability to maintain composure in all situations.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interview clients to obtain information necessary to determine eligibility.
- Determine client needs and assistance eligibility for the approved sliding fee scale program by reviewing obtained information and screening potential applicants.
- Make reasonable efforts to secure payment from patients for services while ensuring that no patient is denied services based on inability to pay.
- Provide each applicant prescreened as potentially eligible for Medicaid coverage and refer to state workers as appropriate.
- Referral of Medicaid-related issues to DHS.
- Determine the scope/extent of available community resources and assist families in obtaining available services.
- Coordinate information and documentation to ensure all facilities have access to current assessments for accurate discounts for clinical services for the underinsured or uninsured.
- Participate in data compilation for financial and statistical reporting.
- Knowledge of human services assistance programs and resources.
- Ability to interpret and apply policies, procedures, and guidelines in determining eligibility for assistance programs.
- Ability to interview and obtain information.
- Ability to prepare oral and written information and reports.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with Federal, State, and local agencies.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and familiarity with network systems.
- Excellent organizational, written, and customer service skills are necessary.
- Ability to travel to all locations and to meetings outside of the service area.
- Credentialed with the Arkansas Department of Insurance.
- Experience as an insurance assisted.
At Healthy Connections, we value our employees and offer a comprehensive benefits package to support their well-being and professional growth. Our commitment to Community, Compassion, and Excellence extends to our team members, and we strive to provide a workplace that reflects these values. Here are some of the employee benefits we offer:
- Competitive Salary: We offer competitive compensation packages to recognize your skills and contributions.
- Four-Day Workweek: Enjoy a work-life balance with a four-day workweek, allowing more time for personal pursuits.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: Plan for your future with our 401(k) retirement plan, with potential matching contributions.
- Continuing Education Credits: We support your professional development with opportunities to earn continuing education credits.
- Dental Insurance: Access to dental insurance to maintain your oral health.
- Health Insurance: Comprehensive health insurance plans to keep you and your family covered.
- Life Insurance: Protect your loved ones with life insurance coverage.
- Paid Time Off: Take advantage of paid time off to relax and recharge.
- Vision Insurance: Ensure your eye health with vision insurance coverage.
- And More: Explore additional benefits designed to support your well-being.
At Healthy Connections, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Provider. If you ever feel the need to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, you can do so through the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, available online at USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, or at any USDA office. Alternatively, you can call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all the required information and send it to the U.S. Department of Agriculture at the address provided on the form.
Join us in making a meaningful impact on our community while working with a team that values compassion, excellence, and collaboration. Apply now to become a Healthcare Navigator at Healthy Connections!