Multiple locations in Arkansas and Coloarado.
Healthy Connections is seeking a Medical Assistant (MA) for our Community Health Network clinics.The Medical Assistant works as part of the clinic provider team and assists the providers in the provision of primary health care. The medical assistant provides patient care under the direction of the clinicians and clinic nurses.
- Certification of practice as a Medical Assistant.
- Must be qualified in Basic Life Support techniques.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft office products, and familiarity with network systems.
- Ability to understand and present verbal instructions and to exchange verbal information is essential.
- Excellent organizational, written and customer service skills necessary.
- Ability to travel to all locations and to meetings outside of the service area.
- Ability to understand verbal communication and instruction, exchange verbal information and to present information verbally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, courteous working relationships with patients, staff team members, business entities and others.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and problem-solve independently.
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred.
- Proficient spelling necessary.