Do you have a passion for helping patients navigate the healthcare system and receive timely access to specialized care?
Healthy Connections is looking for a Referral Coordinator of Specialty Services to join our team! In this role, you will play a critical part in ensuring our patients seamlessly transition from primary care to the specialty services they need.
What you’ll do:
- Connect patients with the right specialists: Verify insurance benefits, process referrals, and keep patients informed throughout the process.
- Build strong relationships: Collaborate with clinic staff, case managers, and external partners to provide coordinated care.
- Be a patient advocate: Assist patients with external resources, answer questions, and ensure they understand their care options.
- Contribute to a positive team environment: Assist with tasks, participate in quality improvement activities, and help achieve clinic goals.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and uphold high ethical standards.
Who you are:
- Organized and detail-oriented, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A team player with a positive attitude and a passion for healthcare.
- Tech-savvy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office and familiarity with network systems.
- Able to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Flexible and adaptable, willing to travel to different locations as needed.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our patients.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Professional development opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Provider
Healthy Connections is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Provider. If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at USDA Complaint Form, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442.
Ready to join our team?
Use the form to upload your resume and letter of interest.
P.S. Don’t forget to highlight your experience in any of the following areas:
- Healthcare navigation
- Customer service
- Case management
- Insurance verification
- Communication with diverse populations
We can’t wait to find the perfect fit for our team!