Healthy Connections Community Health Network is seeking a Referral Assistant to work at our Mena clinic location.
The Referral Assistant is responsible for follow-up on referrals initiated by the Referral Coordinator.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft office products, and familiarity with network systems.
- The ability to understand and present verbal instructions, and to exchange verbal information is essential to this position.
- Excellent organizational, written, and customer service skills necessary.
- The ability to travel to all locations and to meetings outside of the service area.
- The ability to understand verbal communication and instruction, exchange and present information verbally.
- The ability to establish and maintain effective, courteous working relationships with patients, staff team members, business entities, and others.
- The ability to organize, prioritize, and problem-solve independently.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401k retirement savings account
- Vacation and sick leave
- Four-day workweek
- And more
Healthy Connections is a Mena-based Community Health Network with locations throughout southwest and central Arkansas. Since its founding as a home-visiting program in 1998, Healthy Connections has been able to provide much-needed health, dental, behavioral health, and social services to families of every lifestyle. Services include primary care/family medicine, specialty services including cardiology, podiatry, and women’s health, My Kids Pediatric Clinic, Evolve Behavioral Health Services and Medication Management, Health For Life Clinic, Healthy Families Arkansas Polk and Garland counties, and more. Learn more about Healthy Connections at www.healthy-connections.org.