Healthy Connections seeks a radiology technician to join our talented medical team based at our Community Health Network clinic in De Queen.
The radiology technician works as part of the clinic medical team and assists the providers in the provision of primary health care. The radiology technician provides limited direct patient services and performs specifically designated independent procedures.
- Certification of practice as a Licensed Radiology Technician & ability to maintain current license.
- Must be qualified in Basic Life Support techniques.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft office products, and familiarity with network systems.
- Ability to understand and present verbal instructions and to exchange verbal information is essential.
- Excellent organizational, written and customer service skills necessary.
- Ability to travel to all locations and to meetings outside of the service area.
- Ability to understand verbal communication and instruction, exchange verbal information and to present information verbally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, courteous working relationships with patients, staff team members, business entities and others.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and problem-solve independently.
- Ability to position patient utilizing available equipment, including restraining devices
- Comprehensive understanding of current Radiological Practices & Standards
The people at Healthy Connections are passionate about their work and are driven by innovation. Every day we strive for excellence. Our work environment is equal parts casual and professional. We are serious about our business and delivering the best service to our patients, employees, and vendors, but we also make it a priority to keep things fun and exciting.
- Four-day workweek
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Group Medical, Dental, Life, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan
If you believe you have what it takes, please submit a resume and cover letter explaining why you’re the perfect fit for this position.