Healthy Connections is excited to announce its April 2022 Shining STAR employees of the month:
WEST: David Jumper
EAST: Lisa Erwin
Each month across the Healthy Connections Community Health Network, exemplary employees are nominated for this award for representing our Three Pillars: Excellence, Compassion, and Community. These pillars are considered heavily when choosing winners.
As winners of this Shining STAR award, David and Lisa are winners of a $50 gift card.
David works with the IT department and is based in Mena. Lisa is a Medical Assistant and works with Dr. Richard Bennett at the Hot Springs McAuley clinic.
- David is always available to help with our computer or printer problems. He is a nice addition to Healthy Connections and the IT dept. at Mena.
- David has gone above and beyond trying to help with IT issues over the past few months. He is always polite and helpful. If he doesn’t know the answer he will reach out to whoever is necessary so that he can figure out a resolution. He wants to help us succeed and be the best health center possible.
- David is always willing to help with any technical difficulties and comes to help the nurses’ station right away when called upon.
- Lisa is fantastic! She has a great attitude and is a true team player. She’s willing to learn whatever we throw at her. A true asset to have.
- Lisa displays “excellence” as an MA nurse in that she is very good with our patients and their care, and, from my observance is a great team player assisting Dr. Bennett in her everyday duties. As it relates to “compassion and community”, Lisa always displays this as being very upbeat, positive, and very compassionate when it comes to our patients. She is an absolute joy to work with.
Congratulations to both David and Lisa.
Thanks again this month to everyone who nominated an employee. There were a lot of great nominations. Do you know who should be our next employees to be recognized? You can nominate them by visiting https://www.healthy-connections.org/nominate.