301 Professional Park Dr., Arkadelphia, Arkansas 71923
Monday-Thursday, 7:45 am-6 pm
The Arkadelphia clinic is home to primary care/family medicine and women’s health and gynecology services, including endometriosis, contraceptives, infertility, urinary incontinence, and surgery. This clinic also offers Biote bioidentical hormone treatment for men and women.
Why Choose Us?
Short Wait Times
We’ve got same-day appointments. Or just walk-in if you need our assistance.
For more than 20 years, Healthy Connections’ team of experienced providers has been serving the people of West-Central Arkansas.
Yeah, we take it
We accept Medicaid, Medicare, and all private health insurance.
BIO HORMONE REPLACEMENT
VAGINAL, LAPAROSCOPIC, AND SUPRACERVICAL HYSTERECTOMY
PELVIC FLOOR REPAIR
- Certain primary care conditions, such as hypertension, diabetes, & high cholesterol
- Well woman exam
- Management of pelvic pain and endometriosis
- Full range contraceptive management, including Mirena and Implanon
- Adolescent gynecology
- Management of abnormal pap smears, including colposcopy and in-office surgery
- Infertility evaluation and initial treatment
- Management of menstrual disorders throughout the life-span
- Urinary incontinence diagnosis and medical treatment
- HPV vaccine
- Vaginal, laparoscopic, and supracervical hysterectomy
- Reconstructive vaginal surgery
- Office Essure tubal occlusion
- Office Novasure endometrial ablation
- Advanced minimally invasive laparoscopy and hysteroscopy
- Urinary incontinence surgery
Jessica Roper, APRN
Primary Care, BioTE
Pittman Moore, MD
Women's Health & BioTE
About Healthy Connections
Healthy Connections is here to help improve your physical and mental health and well-being with a commitment to excellence in all that we do.
We see patients related to primary and preventative medical care — from children to senior citizens. We offer same-day appointments and walk-ins are welcome.
We also now offer Behavioral Health services with a licensed therapist in the clinic to provide emotional support, mental health evaluations, therapy, and case management services to people experiencing psychological, emotional, medical, social and/or familial challenges.
Healthy Connections accepts Medicaid, Medicare, and most private health insurance plans. However, no person will be turned away for lack of insurance. Qualified families will be charged according to their total family income on a sliding scale. Enrollment assistance is also available for Medicaid, ARKids 1st and the Affordable Care Act.
Healthy Connections clinics will be closed Thanksgiving Day. Clinics will re-open on Friday, November 25.
Healthy Connections celebrates our fantastic APRNs this week during National Nurse Practitioner Week 2022.
Congratulations to Chris Masters and Dr. Leslie Ward for being named our Healthy Connections Shining STAR employees of the month for August.
Healthy Connections will once again offer Labor Day appointments for patients throughout many of our Community Health Network locations.