Healthy Connections Community Health Network is excited to announce our 2022 Employee Award winners.
These employees exemplified our three pillars of Community, Compassion, and Excellence throughout the year. Check back each day as we announce the winners in all 10 categories.
Rookies of the Year
- Linda Lee, Assistant Director of Nursing
- Tyrontala Walker, Medical Assistant at the Malvern Teeter Plaza Clinic
- Eric Luster, APRN PMHNP, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner based at the Little Rock Midtown, West Central Health Clinic, and Malvern Teeter Plaza clinic.
Customer Service Award
- Tracey Price, Dental, Mena
- Grace Hill, Patient Care Coordinator, Little Rock Midtown
Rising Star Award
- Christi Martin, Patient Care Coordinator, Mena
- Erica Manley, Lead in Medical Records in Mena
- Kim Carson, Lead Patient Care Coordinator at Mena
- Allie Anderson, 340B coordinator
Support Staff Super Star Award
- Andrea Pilcher, Lead Nurse at Hot Springs Central/My Kids Pediatric Clinic
- Misty Morris, Medical Assistant at Little Rock Midtown clinic
- Krystal Lenard, Referral Coordinator, remote
- Connie Case, Lab Manager in Mena
Game Changer Award
- Tina Allison, Director of Ancillary Services
- Janet Dean, Human Resources Generalist, Mena
- Chris Masters, Network Administrator, Mena
Monday, December 19 – Behind the Scenes Hero Award
- Debbie Welch, Billing Clerk, Remote
- Amanda Dunn, Accounting Manager, Remote
- Misty Surber, Program Manager Healthy Families Arkansas Polk and Garland Counties.
Providers of the Year
- Melanie Newman, APRN, Hot Springs Central and My Kids Pediatric Clinic
- Terri Barrada, APRN, Mena
Distinguished Leadership Award
Lifetime Achievement Award
Employee of the Year