- Various locations
Evolve Behavioral Health and Medication Management is seeking a behavioral health therapist (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, LMHC) for our Mount Ida location.
The Behavioral Health Therapist works as part of the clinic provider team performing a variety of direct patient services including assessment, diagnosis, implementation of treatment, evaluation, and monitoring the behavioral health management plan for patients. The Behavioral Health Therapist performs these functions in collaboration with and under supervision of a licensed physician in a primary health care setting.
This position is eligible for a $6,000 sign-on bonus. Some restrictions apply. Total bonus is paid half after completion of 90 days and half after the first continuous year of employment.
“Healthy Connections is an Approved NHSC site offering health workforce incentive programs such as scholarships and loan repayment programs for those that qualify.”
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits including insurance benefits, 401(k) retirement plan, and discounted medical and dental treatment for employees.
- Four-day workweek
- You may also qualify for student loan forgiveness through the National Health Service Corps.
- Graduation from an accredited university.
- Current Arkansas licensure as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, or Licensed Mental Health Counselor is required.
- Ability to collaborate with primary health care providers.
- Ability to effectively relate to patients and providers.
- Must be qualified in Basic Life Support techniques.
- Sufficient experience to carry out the duties of this position.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft office products and familiarity with network systems.
- Ability to understand and present verbal instructions and to exchange verbal information is essential.
- Excellent organizational, written, and customer services skills are necessary.
- Ability to travel to all locations and to meetings outside of the service area.
- Ability to understand and to exchange verbal information and instructions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, courteous working relationships with patients, staff team members, business entities, and others within the community.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and problem solve independently.
Who we are
We are a non-profit organization providing medical, behavioral, dental, and other social services to the citizens of this area. If you are interested in becoming a part of a quality organization with a history of success please apply and we can discuss what we have to offer.