- 136 Health Park Lane, Mena, AR, 71953, United States
Healthy Connections Community Health Network is seeking a dentist to work at our flagship clinic in Mena, Arkansas.
Healthy Connections is a Federally Qualified Health Center with locations from Little Rock to De Queen. We were recently named a finalist for Nonprofit of the Year in the Arkansas Business of the Year Awards. We have previously been recognized multiple times as one of the Best Places to Work in Arkansas.
- To treat dental pain and infection.
- To maintain quality dental care equal to or greater than the private sector.
- To provide care and instruction to prevent tooth loss.
- To provide preventive oral healthcare
Staff Relations/Team Building:
- Participates in meetings and in-services given by the Center.
- Helps to implement goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and systems such as Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH), Meaningful Use (MU), and other programs or objectives for HCI.
- Supports and helps to achieve HCI’s clinical and business work plan in accordance with standards required to meet Patient-Centered Medical Home recognition and other programs or objectives for HCI.
- Develop collaborative relationships with other departments, services, and community health care agencies to facilitate and support quality care.
- To provide basic dental services to as many people as possible.
- To provide dental care in the form of:
- Denture repairs and relines
- Fillings (composite and amalgam)
- Periodontal Treatment
- Endodontic Treatment
- Root canal therapy
- Perform his/her duties in accordance with the rules of ethics of the medical profession.
- Perform his/her duties in accordance with the appropriate standard of care for his/her medical profession and specialty.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
- Perform individual emergency treatment while already providing or undertaking covered services.
- Provide instruction and direction to dental staff.
- Conducts annual performance evaluations of all dental staff.
- Maintains licensure and valid DEA license in good standing in the state of Arkansas.
- Cooperates with the administration of the medical practice including but not limited to:
- Maintaining medical records in a timely fashion;
- Peer Reviews;
- Compliance programs.
- 4-day work week
- No weekends
- No on-call
- All daytime shifts
- 401K with match
- Paid medical and dental insurance
- Four weeks of vacation
- Paid CME
- Paid licensure
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Competitive compensation
- Incentive plan
NHSC Loan Repayment Program
“Healthy Connections is an Approved NHSC site offering health workforce incentive programs such as scholarships and loan repayment programs for those that qualify.”
- Arkansas Dental License and DEA permit.
- Willingness and ability to follow clinic policies established as a result of regulations and/or grant requirements of State Department of Health, Rural Health Division, State licensing and certification and the Board of Director.
- Current certificate of training in CPR
- Demonstrated ability to do detailed work according to established formats and protocols.
- Must receive Arkansas Medicaid number as a condition of employment.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft office products, and familiarity with network systems.
- Excellent organizational, written and customer service skills necessary.
- Ability to travel to all locations and to meetings outside of the service area.
- Ability to understand verbal communication and instruction, exchange verbal information and to present information verbally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, courteous working relationships with patients, staff team members, business entities and others.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and problem-solve independently.