- 3604 Central Ave., Suite D, Hot Springs, Arkansas, 71913, United States
Healthy Connections seeks facilities maintenance person based in Hot Springs to work with our Healthy Connections East clinics. This position could be either full- or part-time.
The facilities maintenance person will perform general maintenance and repairs for assigned equipment and facilities including plumbing, electrical, basic carpentry, heating and cooling, and other building systems. This position uses overall knowledge to help maintain, update and remodel out facilities to allow our practitioners to serve our community.
- Inspects and identifies equipment or machines in need of repair.
- Troubleshoots issues to determine necessary repairs.
- Plans repair work using building’s blueprints or equipment manual as needed.
- Performs general repairs that do not require a specialized technician. Examples may include repairing drywall, painting, and repairing doors and other building fixtures.
- Performs routine maintenance on building systems.
- Cleans and assists with the upkeep of the facilities.
- Orders supplies and materials needed for repairs and maintenance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school education
- Two years related experience preferred
- The ability to understand and present verbal instructions and to exchange verbal information is essential.
- Excellent organizational, written, and customer service skills are necessary.
- Ability to travel to all locations and to meetings outside of the service area.
- Ability to understand verbal communication and instruction, exchange verbal information and to present information verbally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, courteous working relationships with patients, staff team members, business entities and others.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and problem-solve independently.
- Must have time management skills and the ability to prioritize duties to successfully complete the assigned tasks.