- Various locations throughout Arknasas.
Healthy Connections Community Health Network is seeking a patient care coordinator to work with our clinic location in Little Rock.
The Patient Care Coordinator works as part of the medical office team performing those clerical duties necessary to prepare patients for a visit, to arrange for payment, and to make reappointments when necessary. Duties include but are not limited to telephone answering, making appointments, preparing electronic charts, obtaining accurate sliding fee and third-party payment information, faxing, scanning, and collecting fees at each appointment.
- High school education
- Two years experience in a medical office
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) skills are preferred but not required.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft office products, and familiarity with network systems.
- Ability to understand and present verbal instructions and to exchange verbal information is essential.
- Excellent organizational, written and customer service skills necessary.
- Ability to travel to all locations and to meetings outside of the service area.
- Ability to understand verbal communication and instruction, exchange verbal information and to present information verbally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, courteous working relationships with patients, staff team members, business entities and others.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and problem-solve independently.
- This employee would be a co-equal to the other support staff and will require time management skills and the ability to prioritize duties to successfully complete the assigned tasks.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401k retirement savings account
- Vacation and sick leave
- Four-day workweek
- And more
Healthy Connections is a Mena-based Community Health Network with locations throughout southwest and central Arkansas. Since its founding as a home-visiting program in 1998, Healthy Connections has been able to provide much-needed health, dental, behavioral health, and social services to families of every lifestyle. Services include primary care/family medicine, specialty services including cardiology, podiatry, and women’s health, My Kids Pediatric Clinic, Evolve Behavioral Health Services and Medication Management, Health For Life Clinic, Healthy Families Arkansas Polk and Garland counties, and more. Learn more about Healthy Connections at www.healthy-connections.org.