The Healthy Connections Community Health Network seeks to hire a primary care/family practice physician to be based at our Mena, Arkansas, clinic.
Healthy Connections is a Federally Qualified Health Center with locations from Little Rock to De Queen. We were recently named a finalist for Nonprofit of the Year in the Arkansas Business of the Year Awards. We have previously been recognized multiple times as one of the Best Places to Work in Arkansas.
Staff physicians work as part of the medical team. Responsibilities include a variety of direct patient services including assessment, diagnosis, implementation of treatment, evaluation, and monitoring the general patient management plan for clinic patients.
- 4-day work week
- No weekends
- No on-call
- All daytime shifts
- 401K with match
- Paid medical and dental insurance
- Four weeks of vacation
- Paid CME
- Paid licensure
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Competitive compensation
- Incentive plan
“Healthy Connections is an Approved NHSC site offering health workforce incentive programs such as scholarships and loan repayment programs for those that qualify.”
- Graduation from an accredited medical school with a degree of Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy.
- Completion of an approved residency program in primary care specialty medicine.
- Licensed to practice in the State of Arkansas.
- DEA licensure.
- Sufficient experience to carry out the duties of this position.
- Must be qualified in Basic Life Support techniques.
- Ability to relate with effectiveness to patients and other providers of the community health center.
- CPR and ACLS training within 9 months of employment.
- Appointment to this position will be for the term of the grant supporting this position, so long as federal funds are available.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft office products, and familiarity with network systems.
- Excellent organizational, written, and customer service skills necessary.
- Ability to travel to all locations and meetings outside of the service area.
- Ability to understand verbal communication and instruction, exchange verbal information, and present information verbally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, courteous working relationships with patients, staff team members, business entities, and others.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and problem-solve independently.