- 208 McAuley Court, Suite B, Hot Springs, Arkansas, 71913, United States
Evolve Behavioral Health Services and Medication Management is seeking a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (APRN PMHNP) to work with our Hot Springs area locations.
The PMHNP has an active role in delivering optimal integrated medical, behavioral and psychosocial services to patients consistent with Healthy Connections, Inc. (HCI) policies and procedures. This includes enhanced access for patients, families, and physicians to behavioral health care resources through systems of collaboration, shared problem solving, and communication. The PMHNP uses an integrated approach, working both autonomously and in collaboration with the behavioral health and primary care teams. The PMHNP performs job duties in collaboration and under the supervision of a licensed physician in a primary health care setting.
This position is eligible for a $6,000 sign-on bonus. Some restrictions apply. Total bonus is paid half after completion of 90 days and half after the first continuous year of employment.
“Healthy Connections is an Approved NHSC site offering health workforce incentive programs such as scholarships and loan repayment programs for those that qualify.”
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits including insurance benefits, 401(k) retirement plan, and discounted medical and dental treatment for employees.
- Four-day workweek
- You may also qualify for student loan forgiveness through the National Health Service Corps.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing, a Nurse Practitioner program recognized by the Board of Nursing or from a program otherwise designated for PMHNP which has been approved by the State Board of Nursing.
- Arkansas PMHNP licensure.
- The ability to relate with effectiveness to patients and providers.
- Must be qualified in Basic Life Support techniques.
- CPR and ACLS training within 9 months of employment.
- DEA licensure.
- Sufficient experience to carry out the duties of this position.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft office products, and familiarity with network systems.
- Excellent organizational, written and customer service skills necessary.
- Ability to travel to all locations and to meetings outside of the service area.
- Ability to understand verbal communication and instruction, exchange verbal information and to present information verbally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, courteous working relationships with patients, staff team members, business entities and others.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and problem-solve independently.
Evolve Behavioral Health Services and Medication Management is a part of the Healthy Connections Community Health Network.
Healthy Connections is a Mena-based Community Health Network with locations throughout southwest and central Arkansas. Since its founding as a home-visiting program in 1998, Healthy Connections has been able to provide much-needed health, dental, behavioral health, and social services to families of every lifestyle. Services include primary care/family medicine, specialty services including cardiology, podiatry, and women’s health, My Kids Pediatric Clinic, Evolve Behavioral Health Services and Medication Management, Health For Life Clinic, Healthy Families Arkansas Polk and Garland counties, and more. Learn more about Healthy Connections at www.healthy-connections.org.
Healthy Connections is a smoke free and COVID Vaccination required employer.
HCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. “In accordance with Federal law and the U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, or call (800) 795-3272 (voice) or (202) 720-6382 (TDD).”
If you are interested in becoming a part of a quality organization with a history of success please apply and we can discuss what we have to offer