The butterfly does not look back at the catterpillar in shame, just as you should not look back at your past in shame. your past was part of your own transformation.
Emotional wellness is vitally important to living your best life. Perhaps you or someone you know needs help with a stressful situation related to marriage, a job, a family situation, mental illness, or physical illness. Whatever your needs, we can help provide the solutions to help you evolve into the person you want to be.
Distance Range Radius: KM
Providers to fit your needs
In areas where there is limited availability of psychiatrists, the PMHNP extends the availability of cost-effective mental health care, diagnosing and treating common acute psychiatric problems, illnesses, and crises.
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (APRN PMHNP)
- Offer outpatient care to address sudden changes in a patient’s mental status or chronic mental conditions
- Perform various patient assessments
- Develop holistic, cross-disciplinary treatment plans
- Prescribe medications in compliance with state scope of practice laws
- Collaborate with doctors and make appropriate patient referrals
- Analyze the effectiveness of treatments
- Education patients, families and others on challenges in mental health
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
Healthy Connections Community Health Network is excited to announce our March 2022 employees of the month Erica Sullivan and Kristal Lawrence
Healthy Connections Community Health Network and Evolve Behavioral Health is recognizing National Social Work Month in March.
HRSA has recognized Healthy Connections, Inc. as part of its quality improvements awards during the past year.
individual, group, and family counseling
psychopharmacologic evaluation & medication management
PEDIATRICS THERAPY AND COUNSELING
coordination with primary care physicians
support groups and group therapy sessions
Conditions we treat include
We treat many behavioral/mental health issues including: