Healthy Connections is excited to announce its January 2022 Shining STAR employees of the month:
WEST: OMAR GALLARDO
EAST: WENDY THRASHER
Each month across the Healthy Connections Community Health Network, exemplary employees are nominated for this award for representing our Three Pillars: Excellence, Compassion, and Community. These pillars are considered heavily when choosing winners.
As winners of this Shining STAR award, Omar and Wendy are winners of a $50 gift card.
Omar is a Patient Care Coordinator and translator based in Mena.
- “Omar is the dude! Always going out of the way to help. He is just awesome!”
- “Omar goes way beyond expectations. He is ready to help whenever and wherever needed. Always has a willing heart.”
- “He is always willing to help in any area. He also does this with a smile on his face. He is always helping in the community.”
- “Good at his job. Helps everyone even when it’s not part of his job description.”
Wendy is a Nurse Educator based out of Arkadelphia.
- “She is a hard worker who always puts patient care FIRST. Wendy is a team player, and she is also willing to cover whenever needed at other clinics without hesitation. Wendy is reliable and such an asset to our company. Her hard work does not go unnoticed, and she is very appreciated.”
- “Wendy is always willing to help out in any area that she is needed in. She always has a positive attitude and is fun to work with.”
Congratulations to both Omar and Wendy.
Do you know who should be our next to be recognized? Nominate by visiting https://www.healthy-connections.org/nominate.